General Statement of Job
The customer service representative contributes to the successful achievement of the organization’s mission and strategic initiatives by providing quality service to affiliates and consumers when individuals need support.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive and return phone calls and emails from affiliates or consumers, track issues and make management aware of trends or issues, rectify and manage complaints
- Manage processing and shipping of marketing materials, monitor inventory levels and reorder as necessary
- Receive and process internet orders on Rt 66 retail items
- Maintain FAQ on website
- Maintain Call Center question document
- Maintain Common Emails document
- Provide affiliate services including card loads, account updates, marketing materials, instant promo codes and Florida Fresh service
- Assign USConnect cards to appropriate affiliates
- Manage the customer USC cards
- Create invoices to send to affiliate and upload on Box, record on box spread sheet each item purchased,
- Package & ship items timely for Marketing materials
- Telemetry Orders
- Receive, verify, assign PO, forward to supplier
- Manage emails to affiliates/suppliers in regard to pricing/order issues
- Enter information to Box.com
- Support for affiliates, customers and financial services including-
- Invoicing & Credits – Create and distribute invoices & credit memos for quarterly fees, USConnect card activity, device fees, national account commissions, hardware and any other as needed.
- Prepare and distribute monthly statements to affiliates
- Process refunds
Education, Experience, and Training
- B.S preferred, Associates Degree Considered
- 5 years of customer service experience preferred
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as assigned.
- Bilingual candidates preferred (English/French, English/Spanish)
Standards of Performance
- Demonstrate informative and professional assistance when working with customers, affiliates, and team members.
- Act independently and originate new approaches to problems.
- Maintain initiative to preserve the flow of work.
- Work under stress with commitment to deadlines.
- Sustain interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
- Complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain Company information in a confidential manner.
Mental and Physical Requirements
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Display professional appearance, warm demeanor and positive attitude.
- Ability to listen and analyze information presented, as well as communicating information and ideas through effective speaking and documentation.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks on multiple projects.
- High level of organization.
- Stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch occasionally.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
Working Environment and Conditions
- This position requires working in an internal environment.
- Remote office capability not available at this time.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Barbara Fitzpatrick, HR Manager
or mail to:
324 S. Elm Street, Ste. 400
Greensboro, NC 27401